Thursday, April 29, 2010

44 days...

This weekend, I have two bridal showers. One Saturday morning, and one Sunday afternoon. Then I have to finish my 30 page paper and study for a monster of a final on Thursday that will surely leave me ridiculously exhausted. Then I have Andrea & fellow Kern's graduation and a Kern retreat which will have me in California until Tuesday night. Then Matt & I leave for a Michigan shower on Friday morning. Then I come home on Sunday and have just shy of three weeks to do countless amounts of wedding details that have surely fallen between the cracks. We still need to decorate hundreds of Mason jars, make a chuppah, meet with our florist, meet with Steve for more pre-marital counseling, take the 'Prepare-Enrich' test my dad likes to give couples he marries, make our wedding booklet,  select our meal for the reception, make a hair appointment, move everything from Matt's apartment in to my parent's house and then move everything from my parent's house to our home, June 4th. Then people start coming in town for the wedding. Then I become a wife.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

WOO HOO!!!!! :) You're going to be a WIFE!!! Gosh it's coming up so soon!! Let me know what I can help with! :)