Friday, April 9, 2010

Mrs. Carley Maier, Mdiv.

Well, yesterday the girls and I met with our Kern representative and academic adviser in order to set ourselves up for classes. all. the. way. until. graduation!!!!!

What a whirlwind of a season grad school has been but it almost already feels like it is coming to a close. The seniors right now are in the middle of writing their last papers and meeting with their board to get hammered on their thesis paper.

makes me want to throw up just thinking about it.

yesterday, the term 'oral defense' was used and my palms got sweaty.


anyways, that is three-hundred-and-sixty-some-odd-days-away, so I will just take a deep breath and tell you my school schedule.

Summer: Building Healthy Churches, and a class I am creating on the topic of Sabbath
Fall: Paul, the Apostle & Theologian; Pastoral Counseling (so excited for this class!); field ed
Spring: People of God (online); Scripture & Canon; Philosophy of Ministry (yikes); field ed


THEN. I. AM. OFFICIALLY....
MRS. CARLEY MAIER, MDIV.

No comments: