Monday, April 5, 2010

wife 101

I would consider today my first day in wife 101 training.

Here is what I have accomplished:

  • I cleaned my room.
  • I cleaned my bathroom.
  • I made a grocery list. (which is SO much easier than just showing up at the g-store and hoping for the best)
  • I almost went face down on the cement outside of Sprouts in a skirt because I underestimated the height of the curb...i realize this is not really wife 101 but it was too funny to leave out
  • I made lists...long lists...of what needs to be done during the next 68 days.  (*sidenote: I checked my calendar and I only have 2 available weekends until my wedding....gasp!*)
  • I did laundry. (if you know me...this is saying something)
  • My sheets are currently blowing in the breeze out on the line.
  • I made dinner while drinking a glass of pinot noir. (Turkey Mexicali Chili...a recipe my sister-in-law gave me for Christmas 2 years ago that is phenomenal...I will have to seek approval before posting said recipe for the greater general public)

I never thought wife training could be this fun! I can't wait until this all takes place in an apartment with both our names on the mailbox. 


Which reminds me:


1) We are going apartment looking tomorrow. We both have a rare Tuesday off so we are going to make the best of it!


2) We took our engagement photos with sessionninephotography on Friday. All I can say is oh. my. gosh. If you are looking for a photographer for any occasion and live in the greater phoenix area or have money to fly them to you...I could not urge you more strongly than to get a hold of them! I can't wait to see them (3 weeks seems like forever and I'm not gonna lie, I've checked my inbox and their website at least twice...it's been 3 days...uh oh)


Sorry about all of the lists but it's just been that kind of day.





No comments: