Saturday, April 17, 2010

The day has finally come...

Today is the day of my very first bridal shower.

I have imagined how I would feel, what I would wear, who would be there...my mom even sent this text to me this morning:

at the gate...AM I REALLY COMING TO YOUR FIRST BRIDAL SHOWER?!?!??? wasn't I just braiding your hair yesterday???!!

but for some reason, I have awaken with a heavy heart. I have this anxious spirit inside of me that I do not welcome at all. I have no idea what it is but I sure would like it to go away.

So I decided to just sit down with my computer and some great music is playing in the background...here are the words...

you dance over me while i am unaware
you sing all around but i never hear a sound

Lord i'm amazed by you Lord i'm amazed by you
Lord i'm amazed by you and how you love me

you dance over me while i am unaware
you sing all around but i never hear the sound

Lord i'm amazed, by you
Lord I'm amazed, by you
Lord i'm amazed, by you and how you love me

how wide, how deep, how great is your love for me
how wide, how deep, how great is your love for me

I am captivated by the very first line. That this God, this creator of the heavens and earth could actually dance over his creation of me? Man...that is humbling...

No comments: