Tuesday, August 31, 2010

lately...

- I went to the gym for the first time since Maier...yikes! I am out of shape!
- We bought a mattress pad for our bed and it made it like six thousand times more comfortable! Ex: On Sunday night, Matt's closet rod fell down, collapsing all of his clothes on the ground and neither of us woke up.
- I ate the best peach of my life this week. It seriously was almost too juicy to handle.
- I bought a new dress for our kern luncheon (I'm a senior so I had to find something special:) )
- I moved stores so now I am trying to re-adjust to a drive thru store and new partners...putting on a happy face
- In an effort to prepare ourselves for Office Season 6 release September 7, we have been watching all the offices in order: currently on Season 3 disc 4...
- I have been sulking a lot less :) 
- I got all of my school books in! They look really interesting...and thick....
- I am obsessed with Project Runway. I realize I hopped on this train a few years late...but I can't get enough!
- I realize how annoyed I get when girls over the age of 5 where pigtails. 
- I am realizing that summer is dwindling down...and I couldn't be happier about it...I can't wait to get back in to the classroom and study and write papers and take midterms and stress out :) 
- I love watching What Not To Wear and watching the women (and sometimes men!) gain confidence in themselves
- um countdown to wedding pictures: 10 days! I feel like I forgot that this exciting day was coming! I have been looking at our engagement photos a lot lately and it's getting me so excited to see wedding day ones! ah! I know they will TOTALLY be worth the wait!
- I bought the cutest little short suede boots at ROSS the other day! They are slouchy and SO adorable and they were $16! yes please. 
- Now I have to go watch my husband coach his soccer boys in their first game of the season! Go Tigers!

2 comments:

Kaylyn Machelle said...

um please send me the book lists!!!!

Kaylyn Machelle said...

ps i want a new dress :(