Monday, August 23, 2010

i love...

1. slurpees from circle k. especially sour watermelon.
2. avalynne.
this was right before she blew through her diaper and pooped all over matt :) another reason why I love her....:)

3. my quiet times. especially this week.
4. that matt & I got out of our movie (inception) on Friday night to pouring rain and just simply walked out to our car in it :) we were soaked
5. 20% off coupons at bed bath & beyond.
6. heels. i feel like i was about ten years late to pick up on this female obsession...but I made it. I have arrived. I love heels!
7. that my dad is back in ministry (here he is in the final session of vbs)





8. cuddling.
9. that my wedding bouquet was made of silk flowers and I still get to look at it every day as beautiful as it was on the big day.
10. hair spray. my friend dena used to say it was her absolute essential (like if you were on a desert island and you had two things you could take...) now i agree with her.
11. sifting through and vastly diminishing my wardrobe. it feels very freeing to get rid of things I haven't worn in five years.

in other news, we hate that we are now totally done with prison break. booooooo

No comments: