Friday, August 13, 2010

Albums, Books, and Babies...

Here is a list of fantastically wonderful things have happened today (and it's only 2:30!)...
  • I bought Shauna Niequist's newest book! It is called Bittersweet and, even though I have officially read approximately 3 pages thus far, it is bound to be fabulous...
  • While I was packing (more on that later) I turned on the ol' faithful Pandora and heard Colbie Caillat covering Jackson 5's "I want you back"! So phenomenal. And also quite humorous because, now that she's singing it, I realize I had SO MANY lyrics from that song wrong! bahaha
  • I bought our niece *(Avalynne, 3 weeks) some of the most darling outfits
  • I developed some lovely snapshots from our wedding and honeymoon and trips and one old halloween picture of us holding our little monkey (quite literally) nephew Hudson
  • I packed for our upcoming trip to Kansas City...without purchasing one single new item...which is quite an accomplishment for me! 
  • I began jotting down thoughts for an exciting possible new venture for me...more on this possibly later...if I am brave enough!

Anyways, we are packing because we are heading out to visit Matt's brother & his wife, our sister-in-law and our brand spanking new baby niece, Avalynne! While we are there, we get to go to 2 Royals-Yankees games and see Mitch *(fingers crossed) kick some Yankee booty in center field. I am so excited because this trip marks the last trip for us for the summer! After this, we are HOME! HOORAYYYYY!!!!

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend and I will toss up some pictures of little Ava (already shortening it:) ) once we get back :)

No comments: