Thursday, February 11, 2010

Strengths Finder

I have realized during the past week that I have done a pretty terrible job at one of my '2010 goals'. I am not really excelling in the area of self acceptance. For some reason, I guess old habits die hard. In my quest to fight against this (and the fact that it was just mentioned in my class) I want to focus on my strengths. There is a cool book/system out there that (if you have been with in 20 miles of any Christian University you have probably taken) helps to identify where your areas of strength are and how to function in those strengths. If you haven't heard about it you can go take it here. 

My Top 5 Strengths


Empathy
Positivity
Achiever
Belief
Learner

1 comment:

Manders said...

I am...

Strategic
Empathy
Activator
Positivity
Woo

I geek out over this! :)