Sunday, February 7, 2010

LOST

WARNING: THIS POST IS ABOUT SEASON 6: LOST! IF YOU HAVE NOT WATCHED IT YET, THIS WILL SPOIL THIS EPISODE SO PLEASE EXIT MY PAGE IMMEDIATELY (and come back after you watched it)


Ok, so Matt and I watched the LOST season premiere last night and I am so confused.  Maybe it's because I didn't watch the season finale of season  5 right before so I am fuzzy on a few things:

Where is Farridae? (sp?) I loved that guy.

Where is CLAIRE????<--if this in particular does not get answered, I'm calling the producers.
Two words: John Lock?

Why did Juliette die?!??!? (I have this weird denial when characters on this show die. I never believe they are actually dead. I always expect them to come back to life)

Who are these random new inhabitants of the island that occupy the temple and how come they are just now being discovered? Why did they drown Sayid?


Ok LOST, so far you have done nothing but stir up more questions...you promised to give me ANSWERS. Don't let me down...

OH, and in other news, my mom told me of a Bachelor spoiler alert. If it's true, Dena I should have listened to you the whole time and I'm gonna kill him...

No comments: