Thursday, February 25, 2010

My Girls...

If you have been reading my blog, you know that 'my girls' are the 3 girls in my grad program with me: Kaylyn, Jessica, and Andrea of whom I live life alongside. These are 3 of the most incredible girls that I am most privileged to know.
Today, was the first day they got to see the ring and they were so sweet and bought me flowers (*such a pretty color of orangish-redish) and my first wedding mag!!!
Which got me immediately thinking...I need to start planning this thing! Good thing I have all three of these girls that have gone down the aisle before me and I have asked them to provide me with lists: What I wish I registered for, What I love that I registered for, and What to prepare for for the wedding that I did not think about. If anyone has any extra advice or thoughts please please please share! I am open for suggestions!

Whelp, I am in my last 5-ish hours of class tonight (equipped fully with my fiance by my side...he surprised me and drove me out here last night...xoxo) and tomorrow I get to lay out with my best friend Sarah (got to get my tan on for wedding dress shopping! dena, don't worry, I will be lathered up in 15spf sunscreen...baby steps) and a fun night of wedding planning.  Then, Tuesday my sister-in-law Katelyn, who could not be better equipped to help me plan this thing, will be out-and-about shopping for fun wedding stuff and going back so she can put this one to bed
 

No comments: