Thursday, February 18, 2010

Confession...

Since Matt had such a crazy week with Valentine's Day at work (Edible Arrangements) he decided to make this an "I love Carley Week" (instead of just one day!). So here is what we have done so far:

Sunday: Oregano's (favorite Pizza place)
Monday: was supposed to be watching my favorite movie, but we ended up watching the Bachelor (even though we know who wins) and the Olympics (which I absolutely adore)
Tuesday: T.C. Eggington's Brunchery (favorite breakfast place) & he got me my favorite chocolates from Pennsylvania, called Daffin's)
Wednesday: Was supposed to be Daffins, but he gave them to me early so we could begin our fast
Thursday: Here's where the confession is. Day 2 of my fast and he has my girls (aka the girls in my program) take me to Pinkberry for my favorite favorite froyo not available in Arizona. So I decided to suck it up and break fast for one froyo. I felt a tinge of guilt (especially because Kaylyn & Danny, my fellow-fasters, were with me just watching) and I almost couldn't enjoy it...
Friday: TBD...I don't know!
Saturday: We are attending a special event my church is putting on for couples
Sunday: (which is a break fast day of celebration) we are going to Cafe Boa (my favorite restaurant of all all all time) for a little Voo Doo Penne & Pinot Noir and going to see the broadway version of Mary Poppins (which Matt continuously refers to as simply, 'Poppins')



So that's my week. It's been great, so far. 

4 comments:

Kate said...

This sounds like prep Carley for marriage proposal at end of the week to me!

carleyverlene said...

oh gosh, you shut that little mouth woman :) i wish...

carleyverlene said...

ok katie you win. <3 love you :)

Kate said...

I do win! Well, actually you WIN. You are ENGAGED!!! and you are getting married! Gosh!!! What an amazing week....you got the royal treatment!!!! Can't wait to give you a big giant hug and celebrate with you in person!!!!