Monday, March 15, 2010

The past few days...

My life has been packed with so many exciting things the last week!

It all started off with...

Registering!



who knew I could get so passionate about china?! I didn't even think I wanted it until I saw these beautiful pieces...




Dena & Kari came in to town so I got to spend the weekend with them at the Valley Ho laying out by the pool and having a blasty...pics to come...as soon as I steal them from Dena.

Then Aaron & Amber's wedding!!! So much fun. I lived with Amber last year and we just had a blast together. Dena & I *(the three of us were roomies) got a front row seat to their dating life and got to see how much they loved and cherished one another. It was so beautiful to see Amber come down the aisle and, while I didn't have a good view of Aaron's face, I sure got to see Amber. oh. my. gosh. I could only hope to be a bit as beautiful as she was on her wedding day. She was simply glowing. And the night was magical from beginning to end.

Sunday, we watched a little of this...




(That's Matt's brother, Mitch, who plays for the Kansas City Royals) This at-bat resulted in this...


A double!!! yay mitch! :)


Today, however I turned this...


in to this...



 and got from this 'to do' list:


To this...




 



It's been a productive day and an even better week! :)
I also got my bridesmaid dresses today (the rest of them!)

Tonight...we tackle the guest list...

No comments: