Tuesday, March 30, 2010

bursting with excitement...


ok, so I just have to say that I am bursting with excitement because after weeks and weeks of going back and forth and coordinating and planning and schedules, we finally booked our engagement picture session with sessionninephotography.com. 

The photographers, Jay and Jess Williams, have been friends of my brother and sister-in-law for years and we have gotten to know them as they come over for picnics and summer afternoon barbecues and family birthday parties (they just shot for my nephew's birthday party and their Christmas card shoot  was insane). I know photographers are everywhere and there are so many talented people out there, but for some reason, Jay and Jess inspire more than any other photographer I have seen. You can almost sense their passion and love for photography through their pictures. I cannot be more thrilled and excited that they are going to shoot for us. I am so more than excited!

here is my favorite one of Hudson...
gah. so adorable.


and this one...sorry I am a proud auntie...



I can't wait to see what they come up with for us...I will keep you posted and let you know when the pics are up to view!!!

in other news, if you haven't already, go buy Sandra McCracken's cd "the builder and the architect". I just found out she is leading worship for our kern retreat in October and I'm thrilled. Her words are perfect. It has a very hymn-y feel. beautiful.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are too too kind Carley...we were amazed at how phenomenal you and Matt rocked it out on Friday! The images will look fab, there's no doubt.

We are SO excited for your journey together, and for the opportunity to be a small part of helping it be the best kickoff it can be!

Much love.

Jay & Jess

carleyverlene said...

Thanks guys! YOU are amazing :) :) :) I am biting my nails raw with excitement to see the pics :)