Friday, May 21, 2010

This week...

I did an insane amount of homework to try to work ahead in a class that everything is due one week after we get married.

we got our wedding bands.

I drank a lot of chocolate milk because I read that's the very best thing you can put in to your body after a work out...which I think is God's way of giving a thumbs up to taking care of ourselves...by rewarding ourselves with something as yummy as chocolate milk and not cabbage or something!

I reignited my love affair with the television show 'friends'. 

we got a marriage license. a legal document that will bind us together forever. omg.

wrote thousands (ok maybe 70) thank you cards.

had a little shopping spree at anthro thanks to a gift card from a shower: here is my list of lute all for the bargain price of $100: 4 place mats. 4 gorgeous water glasses. 4 bowls. 4 tiny matching bowls. 2 beautiful serving bowls. 2 tiny decorative bowls. 2 plates. 1 candlestick. 1 apron. 1 oven mit. 1 hot pad. all for $100. ah! i heart sales.

i lost 9 pounds. quite an accomplishment considering I haven't even worked too hard to get there...just stopped eating out!

I introduced myself to my new obsession cereal: kashi oats and blueberry clusters. on sale at target for $2.88. hurry. go. buy. it

I made Matt dinner last night in my new anthro apron. Bruschetta chicken. quite delicious.

I got 4 misquito bites on my shoulders that now have me freaking out that I will be one huge misquito bite on our wedding day.

I dreamt that only like 8 people came to our wedding. I woke up knowing I dreamt something weird/sad but couldn't remember until I was randomly on the treadmill and started laughing by myself. I was that girl. 

I am laying out just a bit to get that healthy bride glow. 

I learned that my parents are applying to 3 churches. 

All of these churches are out of state.

We decorated all of the posts and mason jars for the big day. It really helped me be able to envision the whole night. 

We got Matt's suit for the big day.

I got caught up on LOST. ugh.

I played with Hudson. 

All of this, and it's only friday. not a bad week.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness...Casey and Katelyn moving to San Diego??? Your parents could possibly move out of state too??? Oh wow...that's ALOT for a week...it feels as if I've missed out on your life for a year!!!