Sunday, November 7, 2010

De-Railed...almost...

Ok so literally my life has been nearly unmanageable lately...and just when I thought it was the craziest it's ever been, I added junior high volunteering to my plate...but you know how there are some things that drain you and there are some things that fuel you? I honestly feel as though adding jr. high volunteering to my list, though it's one more "responsibility", has offered me so much needed fuel. I have six little lives that are looking to me... Julia. Jordan. Julia. Lexi. Julie. Annie. And man are they adorable. They have reminded me why I am passionately in love with student ministries again.
So I promise that I will write you soon and I have been thinking of you often.
Sorry Megan.
Don't yell.
I love you all.

Ps...I am playing old fashioned hooky this week :) that's right...I'm ditching class...if you are a student reading this GO TO SCHOOL! But I needed a break this week! Hopefully it will award me the much needed breath I have so desperately needed.

I will leave you with this...

God is so good.

I will tell you more on why later...

No comments: