Thursday, January 21, 2010

week of all weeks...

For those of you who know me well, you know that I am a lover of rain. I can never ever ever get enough of it. It is so beautiful and cozy and offers something so spiritual to my soul. It's almost like God is just wiping out all of the dirt and muck and mire of my soul and cleaning it brand new. Well this week we have had a record amount of rain in az. it has been absolutely beautiful. and I am going to olive garden to have soup and salad with momma to celebrate this beautiful weather.

1 comment:

hopefeathers said...

aw! i love rain! i remember the days of AZ monsoons and flash floods! It was all so exotic and wonderfully frightening. When we lived in AZ my mom used to have a pot of tea ready for us when we got home from school and we would have a tea party as she asked us about our day. So fun! Enjoy olive garden with your momma!