Thursday, January 28, 2010

Thoughts from the road...

As some of you may know, I commute to California one day a week for classes. During this time, I get to think a lot so I thought I would share with you some of my thoughts...

"Gosh I love Matt"

"Do I smell something burning? Is my car on fire?"

"Oh my gosh it's not my car, it is the semi in front of me with sparks flying out it's back end...am I going to die? Is this semi behind me flashing his lights at me? Is my car on fire?!?!? That semi in front of me is running on it's metal wheel!!!! I need to zip around him in case he catches on fire! I don't want to be behind him! But I'm scared! Here goes nothing!"


as I'm crossing the border..."Did that border patrol woman make me stop just so she could look inside to see what I looked like? What if I were Hispanic or African American? Would she have made me stop and get out? That is absolutely awful."

"Oh my gosh this is the brightest moon I have ever seen! My car is so lit up I feel like I have a light on in here somewhere"

"Wow that snowtop mountain is insanely beautiful. I love seeing snow at night because it is still so bright and gorgeous. Thanks God for making something so beautiful for me to look at while I drive."

"Is that a cop behind me? YES! I better move over!"

"I miss Matt."

No comments: