Monday, September 19, 2011

update...

So apparently when you set out to do something to better your life all of the evil forces in the world attack. Let me tell you....this week was way more difficult than I anticipated!

I have a few happy things to report, however:
  • I washed my face every night! woohoo! 
  • I cooked a few more times but not every night, as I had planned
  • I floss every day now. <3 it. 
  • I have gone running several times this week and today, for the first time, I really saw progress! I am proud of myself and I am not afraid to say so.
  • I am still cooking up ways to serve Matt more intentionally but I definitely said one spiteful comment this weekend that had me quickly apologizing/shocked that I could bite back at a man I love so dearly. 
  • Our house is definitely more tidy these days but not spotless

Anyways here are my continued areas of opportunity:
  • Make Matt more lunches
  • Up the between the sheets time (yes, people this is something married couples have to intentionally think about...it's not just sex-time-all-the-time)
  • personal learning time...however, I have a feeling I will be hitting Phoenix seminary's library up pretty hard core in the next few weeks as I preach the next 2 weekends! 
  • zero starbucks pastries - I have recently discovered the glory that is the multigrain bagel (new recipe!) but this also means I have included the reduced-fat cream cheese (7 g's of fat in that silly little tiny thing still!) 
Anyhow much more to say but I will save it for another post.

ps my devil wart is back...ugh...

No comments: