Friday, June 18, 2010

You know the feeling when...

so you know that feeling when you just took your last final of the semester and walk out of the classroom and can't quite believe that you're done...

I feel like that with LIFE right now.

I just turned in my last paper and now I have a three month break. three months. say it out loud with me.

three months.


Not only that feeling, but I just got married. I seriously cannot believe it. 

I unlock the door to our apartment and see our laundry and our bed and hear Matt say my wife and see the ring on his finger. and I just can't help but smile and laugh and thank Jesus.

And tomorrow, we leave for our honeymoon. that hasn't sunk in yet either. maybe it's because i have no idea where we are going.

but I am so thankful. 

1 comment:

KMichelle said...

Carley, I love this :)

And God is so good, isn't He? I am praising Him and thanking Him that He is revealing Himself to you and to me through your marriage...

Have a wonderful time on your honeymoon... I can't wait to hear ALL about it.