Thursday, June 17, 2010

Emotions. Part two.

overjoyed.
surreal.
giddy.
free.
safe.
home.
in love.
thankful.


These are some of the emotions I have felt since my wedding five days ago. I have learned so much about Matt & marriage during these past five days that I can't believe it. I am pondering a lot these days. And will have so much more time to write after this last darned paper is written and behind me and I am back from my mystery honeymoon.

My dear friend Kaylyn's blog has found me a bit jealous that she is color-coordinating her book case because she is so bored from no school. I can't wait to color coordinate my book case, too!

However, during these past few weeks I have squeezed time in to read snippets from Cold Tangerines for the second time and oh my if you enjoy word art in its most purely divine form, please do yourself a favor and go buy it. 

ok enough procrastinating...back to page 5 of my paper...11 more to go... 

 

No comments: