Thursday, October 21, 2010

I love...

1. Cold Tangerines (not the book this time...actually the cold fruit...I bought some from Sprouts yesterday and they are incredible)
2. Running on the treadmill while Ellen is on (I went to my apt's gym yesterday and commandeered the whole place in order to get them to play Ellen)...don't worry, the guy that was in the gym prior to me laughed almost at every line...he was secretly glad I changed the channel :)
3. Cooking! (I got the chance to cook last night for the first time in an embarassingly long time and it was delightful...Even if Matt was home 2 hours late...but this is about things I love so...)
4. Gingerbread syrup (my store just got our early shipment only available for partner sampling :) If you know me, you know just how passionate I was when that shipment arrive)
5. The Marcel the Shell with Shoes On video that Kay had on her blog the other day. obsessed.
6. Sister Wives. Such a guilty pleasure. So fascinating and disturbing all at the same time. I just want to share Jesus with them...
7. My new winter do
8. That my legs are sore from running :) and my butt too! :)
9. Hobby Lobby
10. Rainbows. Saw the most beautiful one today...mmmm...
11. My new fall nailpolish colors...!

No comments: