Saturday, July 31, 2010

kitchen aid.

for our wedding, a lot of my family members came together to purchase us this little number...




It just arrived at our door step the other day and I was so excited to try it out :)

For one of my showers, I received these absolutely fabulous jars from anthropologie (actually I got the tools & cookies from anthro and found the coffee jar at TJ Maxx for $4.95!)


Anyways, these jars are some of my favorite things but have remained empty...


until now...


woot woot! i made my famous peanut butter cookies! which, I suppose, I will pass on to you, my dear friends....


It is the simplest recipe ever!

pre-heat oven to 350.

1 Cup peanut butter (I have made these cookies six thousand times & have found JIFF to be the best)
1 Cup sugar
1 egg
1 tsp. baking soda

mix all together (*I usually use just a fork to mix it because they generally turn out best when they are not over-beaten but i just had to use my new mixer :) )

bake for ten-thirteen minutes (keep an eye on them after ten minutes, depending on your oven).

oh, and I always add peanut butter & chocolate chips, too :)

Enjoy!

No comments: