Monday, February 7, 2011

New favorites...

Ok so I have recently uncovered some new favorite things and I thought, rather than hoard them, I will share them with you!

1. Sid Dickens. Ok I realize they are a bit pricey, at $92 a square but I just think they are so fun. My district manager has a line of them on her wall and they are SO fun. 


2. Bed Head Hairspray. I am blessed/cursed with the silkiest hair that hates to get knotty so finding a hairspray that will do the trick has been a 27-year long challenge. But I finally found it. seriously. wonderful.


3. Little Black Dress Cabernet, 2008. I was at a dinner party Saturday night and enjoyed some of this wine. de-lish.

4. NoRTH restaurant by fox restaurant concepts. Such a delicious restaurant. We went there with Mitch and Karrie (Matt's brother and wife) on Friday night. We got steamed artichokes and bruschetta for appetizers and I had chicken Parmesan for dinner. drooling. ok...check to see if you have one in your area. Or book a flight to come visit me :)

5. This recipe by Rachel Ray. I've made it twice in two weeks for Matt & he constantly asks me to make it more.

6. Big Train Chocolate Chai. Matt does a lot of math tutoring on the side and, for Christmas, one family got him me a huge bag of this. I can't get enough. I am a huge chai connoisseur and big train has been a fave of mine for years, but the chocolate kind is new to me!
 7. Matt Chandler. He is a pastor in Texas. If you are a fan of podcasting sermons do yourself a favor and listen to him. He will blow your mind. Matt & I listen to him in the car for hours and hours on roadtrips. He is my ultimate favorite speaker.




That's all for now...I need to go back to paper writing!

No comments: